This is a good case study that illustrates what we have discovered at Southern Cloud Accounting.
This is Xero, the core of the cloud programs.
Geoop is a fabulous program that is completely integrated with Xero.
Receipt bank is at the core of all Southern Cloud Accounting’s implementations.
MOVE TO XERO CASE STUDY: Commercial AC Servicing company
|Industry||Commercial Air Conditioning Services|
|Staff:||10 staff including 5 fieldworkers|
- Invoicing taking from 2 to 6 weeks to process and send to clients via snail-mail.
- 2 additional staff working on data entry and invoice verification totaling over $130k in additional wages.
- Paper trail nightmare with records of all jobs printed and sent to accounts to be manually entered into Quickbooks.
- Setup Xero.
- Migrated current financial year data from Quickbooks.
- Implemented Afficient Paperless with all expenses entered into Xero.
- Integrated cloud base solution that provides job tracking and fieldworker coordination.
- Set up My Payroll and timesheets for all staff.
- Client signs and receives invoice instantly at time of job improving cash flow.
- Complete tracking system of all staff’s hours and job costs.
- Ability to view fieldworker’s location providing more effective job allocation.
- Automatic repeating invoicing and job creation saving time.
- Purchase order system integrates with job tracking system.Total integration with accounting software eliminating double data entry.
- No more filing.
- Payroll now takes less than 5 minutes to process.
- More accurate real-time reporting available from anywhere.
- 2 Admin staff no longer needed saving $130k in salaries